Background in Medical or Pharmaceuticals is advantageous-Modern Office, Car Parking, Career Progression
- Great central location / Work from home/ extra benefits/$80-$100K pac
- Mix of retention, account management, acquisition & business development
- Relationship /Account Management/ Engagement
Our client is a highly reputable Medical Insurance company based in the North Shore suburbs of Sydney. Due to growth, they are now able to expand their team with a creative thinking Key Account Manager. The working environment is collaborative, sharing ideas & all strive to develop strong relationships with their high valued members. You will need to be personable & engaging to be successful in this role.
- Build & maintain relationships within existing members
- Attend events, doctors' practice, conferences & functions
- Create business plans for growth retention & strategic expansion
- Develop & drive pipeline within new business
- Review & provide feedback on marketing material for projects
- Support acquisition, retention & company engagement
- Strong sales acumen with business development, and account management
- Background in Medical or pharmaceuticals is advantageous
- Be a quick thinker & have great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You challenge the status quo- there is always a better way
- You understand how to leverage off relationships to drive engagement
- Modern Office- friendly & welcoming
- Cark Park Provided
- Career Progression on offer
A positive personality who enjoys working with their team and being a team player.
Confident in their ability to manage multiple deadlines & maintain a smile
All applications must be permanent residents of Australia. Please APPLY today, interviews commencing the 17th of November.