Excellent opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to contribute to ongoing social platforms strategy.
- Social media content strategy and execution
- Support and build content initiatives.
- Manage multiple social media tasks
Our client, a leading financial services institution, has an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Specialist to join the business and contribute to the ongoing social platforms strategy. This exciting role requires a candidate who can manage multiple social media tasks and work closely with internal and external stakeholders.
As the post holder you will be responsible for monitoring all social platforms, report on the success of social media initiatives and decide how paid social can contribute to successful campaigns. To be considered for this role you should have experience in social media content strategy/execution and be able to oversee all community management tasks.
- Strong knowledge of social media networks, and how best to leverage them.
- Experience in social media content strategy and execution.
- Understand where and when to utilise paid social.
- A love for video content, and a passion for creating content that inspires, and entertains.
- Ability to manage agencies and internal stakeholders to support and build content initiatives.
- Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative ideas.