We have an EXCLUSIVE opportunity to join a fast growing start-up company in the property development and finance sector.
- Professional freedom and flexibility
- Work autonomously at your own pace
- Be part of an exciting fast-growing start-up business
- Ideally 2-5 years experience in a similar role (working with SME's or ideally start-ups where you have been very autonomous and are used to adding value and wearing many hats, problem-solving and constantly creating and improving systems/processes as the business grows - if you have NOT worked in this kind of environment, you won't be a good fit).
- Preparation of BAS/GST calculation & reports
- Dealing with ASIC and Experience with capital raising and investors is highly desirable
- Management of accounts payable / receivable
- Profit and Loss statements and bank reconciliations
- Invoicing and billing
- Advanced Google Sheets/Excel and Xero computer skills
What's in it for you
- Excellent salary package negotiable on experience
- Professional freedom with no micromanagement
- Work in a trendy inner Brisbane suburb
- Relaxed team and management
- Diverse opportunity for professional growth as you work towards becoming an important member of the management team.
Interviews will be conducted ASAP so make sure you APPLY NOW!!!
If this is you and you're considering a new exciting opportunity in a start-up organisation that's very profitable and fast-growing then it's best to Apply through Seek right now or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please only apply if you have experience working in finance