Our Government client is looking for an experienced Content Designer to assist with the ongoing design and development of a high profile beta site.
- Must be eligible for Baseline Security Clearance
- 7-month contract with potential 1-year extension
- Competitive day rates
- Develop content for usable, successful, and user-focused services.
- Work closely with topic experts and stakeholders to create and iterate content following agile delivery processes.
- Confidently explain your content-design decisions and rationale and encourage and expect feedback from your team.
- Actively manage and prioritise your work within the team and with clients.
- Identify user needs and demonstrate how content decisions support these needs.
- Create content-design hypotheses to improve the service, and work with the team to run design experiments and test your content.
- Experience updating, managing, and maintaining website content
- Experience performing content audits, plans and reviews including the development of information architecture
- Ability to create content design hypotheses to improve the services and work with multidisciplinary teams
- Develop and implement content governance processes including content audits
- Develop and iterate content user stories and measure the success of content in meeting user needs.
- Ability to work remotely and facilitate workshops through virtual tools (MURAL, MIRO, etc.)
- Able to ensure the delivery of content that meets our editorial standards (the Content Guide) and accessibility standards (WCAG2.1 AA)
Estimated Start Date: 30th November 2020.
Length of Contract: Initial contract term to 30th June 2021 with possible option to extend beyond.
If you are a qualified Content Designer looking to secure a contract for the next 7 months, then please apply today.