Our large Government client is urgently seeking experienced Service Designers - Strategy / Experience Design / Digital Interactions
- $60 - $95 per hour plus super
- 6-month contract with possible extension
- Western Sydney based, Immediate Start
This role requires the Service Designer to do the following:
- Drive discovery processes, including discovery workshops and interview facilitation
- User research and story mapping to work towards solution design and delivery
- Contribute significantly towards the identification of Customer Experience (CX) process improvements in order to drive growth for the team and its customers.
- Support Customer Experience & Innovation projects
- Accountable for the delivery of work assignments on time and to expectations regarding quality, deliverables and outcomes, and delivery of customer experience projects.
- Responsible for supporting Human-Centered Design and Customer Experience Design to drive innovation across the organisation, putting customers at the center of every decision.
- Assist the redesign processes and systems using Human-Centered Design Methodologies and tools including but not limited to design thinking, customer journey mapping, personas, and customer interviews.
- Implement Customer Experience Design and Capability Initiatives, including people development that have a tangible and measurable positive impact on service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Improvement of customer experience through researching emerging trends in Human-Centered Design, Innovation and Customer Experience.
- Create visually concept models
- Organisational level strategy design
- Design and implement customer experience strategy
- Design research coordination, management, and delivery
- Deep understanding of design and innovation techniques from discovery to delivery
- Visualisation techniques such as journey mapping and service mapping
- Experience working in an agile environment, and ideally driving agile practices
- Experience in design coaching, capability uplift and business strategy
- Experience working with multiple disciplinary teams
- Demonstrated ability in developing organisational capability and delivering effective and sustainable services
Estimated Start Date: Immediate Start
Length of Contract: Initial contract term to 30th April 2021 with possible option to extend beyond
If you are a qualified Service/Interaction Designer looking to secure a contract for the next 6 months, then please apply today.