TBS Workforce are seeking experienced RC Drillers Offsiders for an immediate start.
- 2 & 1 roster
- FIFO Ex Perth
- Immediate Start
TBS Workforce is a unique Australian service provider specialising in the Mining Industry.
With our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, the TBS team is dedicated to making life easier for our customers.
We have an extensive network of contacts globally which enables us to deliver tailored solutions to the market. Having this significant global experience, we have a strong appreciation for cultural needs, team orientation and safe work practices.
We are seeking several experienced RC Drillers Offsiders for an immediate start. This opportunity will initially be an ongoing contract with the view of permanent employment for the right candidates.
About the position:
- Provide ongoing support to the drill team (general duties and assisting in the setting up and clearing of sites)
- Perform maintenance work on Rig and Ancillary Equipment
- Assist in the recovery and presentation of samples
- Housekeeping / camp duties
- Ability to adhere to all OHS guidelines and site requirements
- Previous RC Drillers Offsider experience is highly regarded
- HR Driver’s License required as a minimum
- Senior First Aid Certificate
- Current Police Clearance
- Physically fit and healthy
- Ability to follow detailed instructions
- Some mechanical knowledge is beneficial
- Ability to work in a team and at times in isolation
- Organised with good hygiene and presentation skills
- High attention to detail and quality of work
Successful applicants will demonstrate their commitment to safety, good judgement and teamwork. A strong work ethic and integrity is vital. A positive mind set in dealing with people and teams will be highly regarded.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening. Successful applicant’s may be subject to random drug and alcohol screening whilst on assignment.
If you feel this role suits you and you are committed to furthering your career, then please apply.