Fantastic career opportunities - Perth based
- Competitive rates - Additional hours available
- 9 day Fortnight
- Perth Airport based
TBS Workforce is a unique Australian service provider specialising in the Mining Industry.
With our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, the TBS team is dedicated to making life easier for our customers.
Our team is well connected with talented personnel and can offer great opportunities for short and long-term roles. Our recruiting ranges from Blue collar employees to senior management and specialist technical positions.
We have an extensive network of contacts globally which enables us to deliver tailored solutions to the market. Having this significant global experience, we have a strong appreciation for cultural needs, team orientation, and safe work practices.
Epiroc is recognised today as a genuine global leader in innovative product engineering solutions along with an unmatched and continued commitment to providing world-class solutions to its construction and mining customers.
We are seeking a suitable qualified CNC Machinist to join the Epiroc team. The opportunity also has the potential for a full-time position with amazing opportunities for career development. This role includes day and afternoon shift as well as a great 9 day fortnight for work life balance, however occasional weekend work will be required so we will require flexibility from applicants.
- Comply with all OHS Company processes and procedures
- Interpret drawings
- Program and operate machines
- Maintaining equipment and machinery
- Quality control
- Maintain a safe and clean work place
- Participate in Continuous improvement activities.
- Trade qualifications
- Proven CNC experience with Lathes and Mills
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Ability to handle and work under pressure, and prioritise workflow
- Solid report writing ability and computer literacy.
- Demonstrated autonomy and understanding of the following control systems: Fanuc, Okuma, Mazatrol and Hass
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening. Successful applicants may be subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel this role suits you and you are committed to furthering your career, then please apply via this ad or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org