Fantastic career opportunities - FIFO and DIDO Opportunities across the WA Region
- Various rosters available
- Leads into Full Time roles
- Training Available
TBS Workforce is a unique Australian service provider specialising in the Mining Industry.
With our extensive experience in the Mining Industry, the TBS team is dedicated to making life easier for our customers.
Our team is well connected with talented personnel and can offer great opportunities for short and long-term roles. Our recruiting ranges from Blue collar employees to senior management and specialist technical positions.
We have an extensive network of contacts globally which enables us to deliver tailored solutions to the market. Having this significant global experience, we have a strong appreciation for cultural needs, team orientation, and safe work practices.
We are seeking several, suitably qualified HD Fitters to join the TBS team. The opportunity also has the potential for a full-time position with amazing opportunities for career development.
- Minimum of 2- 4 years (recent) experience
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Trade qualification
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Commitment to providing quality customer service
- Ability to handle and work under pressure
- Good report writing ability and computer literacy
- Valid Driver's Licence – HR truck Licence an advantage
- High regards and commitment to a ZERO Harm culture
- Police Clearance
Successful applicants will demonstrate their commitment to safety, good judgement and teamwork. A strong work ethic and integrity is vital. A positive mindset in dealing with people and teams will be highly regarded.
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete pre-employment medical testing including drug and alcohol screening. Successful applicants may be subject to random drug and alcohol screening.
If you feel this role suits you and you are committed to furthering your career, then please apply via this ad or by emailing email@example.com