The Lease Administration Manager is responsible for the effective property management of a portfolio of 250+ leasehold veterinary clinics.
- Newly created role.
- Supporting the Property Manager.
- Macquarie Park location.
VetPartners is a leading operator of Veterinarian Practices in Australia, New Zealand and Singapore. VetPartners operate an independent “Join Us Stay You” model providing clinics with a high level of autonomy. VetPartners has significantly grown since entering the local market, currently operating 240+ Practices. Each of our practices has a unique culture, as we believe that the vision for Veterinary Medicine should be cultivated at each clinic.
The Lease Administration Manager is responsible for the effective property management of a portfolio of 250+ leasehold veterinary clinics. The Lease Administration Manager supports the Property Manager by ensuring accurate and timely completion of all administrative processes, effective liaison with internal stakeholders, accurate and timely input of lease administration data into the Property Management system (Lease Eagle) and external relationship management. Duties will involve:
- Proactivity manage and co-ordinate the lease & compliance requirements including Lease Renewals, Exercising Options & Rent Reviews in accordance with direction from Operations for 250+ premises in Australia/NZ.
- Ensure the property management system (Lease Eagle) accurately reflects the current commercial terms for leases, including setting up new hospital records for newly acquired clinics.
- Manage rental increase advice to landlords and preparation of option renewal letters, in accordance with lease notice periods & internal approval processes.
- Coordinate, prepare and arrange the execution of legal documentation for all leases in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Ensure property and lease files are maintained and kept up to date in accordance with company policy, including maintaining appropriate tenant lease files, records, correspondence and file notes in relevant software systems.
- Establish, manage and track insurances, bank guarantees, security deposits, concessions and legal documentation to ensure the Operations and Finance maintain full compliance with its legal and contractual obligations,
- Support Senior Property Manager, ensuring accurate and complete data available to negotiate lease terms and support preparation of Desktop market analytics for lease negotiations.
- Review and arrange payment of rent & outgoings, in accordance with the leases, including coordinating & support resolution of property maintenance issues.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting, as required,
- Develop and support the implementation of initiatives to lower property-related costs,
- Track and report key metrics and prepare management reporting for regular property updates, escalating risks & proactively flagging exceptions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Property Administration Management.
- Demonstrated lease administration and contracts administration experience.
- Preferable Tertiary qualifications in a property related discipline.
- Understanding of budget preparation, financial management and property revenue/expenditure analysis.
- Understanding of end-to-end property management administration processes.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels across an organisation.
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Derek Del Simone
VetPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages diversity and inclusion in our teams.
A note to recruitment agencies: We are not accepting candidates from recruitment agencies. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.