Exciting opportunity for a Head Vet to work out of the Trinity Gardens Hospital for Adelaide Vet
Adelaide Vet are searching for a Head Veterinarian to undertake a clinical leadership role at the vibrant and busy Trinity Gardens hospital, in the heart of Adelaide, South Australia.
With an exciting new role, comes a fantastic lifestyle among incredible wineries, beautiful scenery, wildlife and a bustling city full of surprises.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week study leave
- Generous continuing education support
- Benefits package from both Adelaide Vet and VetPartners
The practice is part of the AdelaideVet group, an ASAVA accredited, leading and highly regarded multi-vet company providing complex emergency and critical care services across 7 days. We are committed to providing excellence in veterinary care, where you can work autonomously but also be part of a larger team of vets for support and access to special interest services within the group such as endoscopy, ultrasonography and complex surgery.
Our aim is to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on high standards of care and continuing education. You will be supported by a team of highly trained and enthusiastic nurses and a clientele who truly value their pets. As a Head Veterinarian for one of our hospitals, you will build upon the success of the current team and drive the hospital forward, through;
- Providing clinical leadership across the hospital, ensuring the provision of best practice patient care at all times.
- Working with the Practice Manager to improve strategies to manage patient flow, length of stay and waiting times.
- Leading clinical standards and continue to build the culture of collaboration and excellence.
- Fostering and support the highest quality of teaching and mentoring of hospital staff.
- Working closely with other Head Veterinarians across the group and nurture a culture of collaboration and teamwork.
You’ll possess natural leadership and supervisory abilities and a passion for sharing your knowledge and skills with your team. Ongoing training and development opportunities will be provided to enable you to succeed and we will encourage you to create a fun, supportive and inclusive work culture.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Shelly on 0431 949 674 or firstname.lastname@example.org