NEW GRADUATE VETERINARY NURSES seeking expression on interest for Auckland based clinics
Vet Partners is currently recruiting new graduate nurses across Auckland and welcomes expressions of interest from recently graduated nurses to join and train within the Vet Partners / NVC and Pet Doctors network.
An exciting opportunity has become available for new graduate Veterinary Nurses to join our busy clinics on casual, part-time or full-time basis. Our ideal candidate is a team player with a passion for high-level patient and client care, alongside the ability to work a varied roster
What’s on offer?
- Competitive remuneration, commensurate with experience
- Access to one of the strongest networks of veterinary professionals
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
- CPD allowance
- Free access to our state of the art training facilities.
- Staff benefits
- Staff health insurance (after qualifying period)
What we are looking for:
- Completion of Diploma in veterinary nursing
- Demonstrated client relationship building skills
- A hard working and a hands-on approach to your work
- An ability to work efficiently, both independently and as part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A willingness to roll up your sleeves and get involved at all levels, with energy and drive
- Effective time management and organisation skills.
Please apply online with your CV and cover letter.