Great opportunity for a customer-focused Analyst to provide financial analysis, reporting and accounts for our membership network.
- 12-month fixed-term contract.
- Financial Analysis and Reporting.
- Memberships and Accounts Receivable Function.
United Vet Group (UVG) and Vetcentric are part of the VetPartners and National Veterinary Care network. We are a membership organisation for independent veterinary practice owners who want to join a community which is achieving exceptional results. We deliver an outstanding member experience through our highly acclaimed leadership and training programs, marketing and business-building tools, veterinary community events and networking opportunities.
The Analyst position is a data-driven role which provides financial analysis and reporting as well as managing the end to end accounts receivable function for the business. Ad hoc general administrative support is also provided to the United Vet Group (UVG) as part of the VetPartners network. )
- First point of contact for member clinics (phone and email) for general enquiries and coordination of responses from sales team.
- General administrative support for the UVG business, including coordinating events
- Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Manage the quarterly rebate process, including accurately collating the wholesalers’ information, supplier liaison, rebate information calculation, and reporting on the value of each member’s total rebate
- Provide rebate estimates to sales team for new member leads, based on clinic spend data
- Contribute to month end process, including revenue recognition process and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reports
- Contribute to set up of new CRM and A/R system
- Manage new membership applications, cancellations and amendments.
- Ensure monthly membership fees are charged correctly, and chase any outstanding payments.
- Preparation and circulation of regular member reports.
- Provide administration support for all UVG events, including the management of events fees, reconciliation of attendees and fees collected.
- Minimum two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Accounting qualification preferred
- CPA/CA qualifications highly regarded
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Confident and professional telephone manner.
- Strong skills in Excel and Powerpoint.
A note to recruitment agencies: We are not accepting candidates from recruitment agencies. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.