Senior Sale Specialist
- To be the lead of field work of drug enlistment.
- Lead sales management in order to achieve the sales targets and implement the sales & marketing strategy in accordance to plans and policies
- Customers’ Service of specialty products (Specialists and HCPs in Public Hospitals and Private clinics & Hospital)
- Good knowledge of biologic drug enlistment
- As part of sales targets, recruit new patients for the business’s products in both public and private territories.
- Able to analyze regional and territorial sales performance data and identify areas for improvement and present the data in the routine sales meeting for management to review
- Ability to articulate the business needs, evolving market environment and aggressive competition and execute with priority and ROI in sales presentation
- Demonstrate good knowledge on benefits of products and key messages to the customers clearly and precisely
- Able to coordinate with the distributor and hospitals & clinics’ staffs to ensure the penetration of products in the market
- Good rapports with specialists relating to products
- Able to monitor the specialty market by initiating the reports on competitor’s activities tracking, price comparison and monthly reports etc. and provide timely feedbacks and suggestions to management.
- Minimum 5 Years of sales experience
- Sales experience in Rheumatology & Gastroenterology indications preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Allied Medical Course is preferred