We're looking for an accounting "superstar" to join our dynamic, high-performing team based in Hamilton.
Kia tupu kia hua kia puaawai - to grow, prosper and sustain
Tainui Group Holdings Limited (TGH) is responsible for managing the commercial assets of Waikato-Tainui. Our core business is focussed on identifying and growing high quality assets, and to provide consistent, long term dividends to current and future generations of Waikato-Tainui.
Working closely with the Head of Finance, you will assist in managing the financial accounting function across the group with a focus on daily transactions, monthly reporting, systems and internal and external audit process.
You will be CA qualified with 5 plus years post CA experience and a current member of the Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand, with experience in the following:
- Month end & core accounting processes
- Financial Performance reporting and forecasting
- Prepare and manage group cashflow forecast
- Project Accounting experience
- Year-end audit processes
- Provide assistance to ensure statutory Financial Reporting and Tax filing compliance are met.
- Proficiency in Excel and SAP (or similar ERP tool)
- Proven ability to simplify processes and systems (application of continuous improvement), and driving improved decision-making quality and speed
- Teamwork and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to coach and develop team members
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication, planning, organising and analytical skill
- A high level of detail and accuracy
If you have the necessary skills detailed above and you enjoy working as a part of dynamic, engaging team to achieve excellence, please apply online at www.tgh.co.nz/en/our-people/. For further information or request a job description, please contact Kiera Daji on 021 214 4357 or email email@example.com.
Applications close Tuesday 28th January 2020.