Our St Lukes store is looking for a motivated and experienced retail manager to drive our team to continued success!
Glassons is New Zealand’s go to place for a quick fashion fix, fantastic quality and great customer service experience. With stores all across the country, there is always an exciting opportunity with Glassons and plenty of career progression on offer both locally and internationally.
We’re on the search for a fashion lover with a solid background as a leader in the retail apparel world. You will possess a strong work ethic and be motivated by all that Glassons has to offer our loyal customers. Our ideal candidate will come from another fashion retail management role with extensive experience in high volume turnover and managing a big team.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead our team of - drive KPI’s, sales and excellent customer service
- Manage and oversee all financials from a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual perspective
- Ensure stock is managed in accordance with company policies
- Oversee all visual merchandising standards are adhered to
- Managing rosters and wages within your budgets and targets
- Have a minimum of one year experience as a retail store manager ideally within fast fashion apparel
- Understand the importance of exceptional stock management
- Be a leader not a manager - be able to demonstrate your ability to drive and motivate a team
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
- A competitive base salary + bonuses + discounts
- Career progression opportunities across our group in NZ, Aus and support offices in both countries
- A fun and engaged team at our St Lukes store
If the above sounds like you and you tick all our boxes, please submit your application today! Our roles do not last long.
Please note: you must have New Zealand working rights to be considered for this role.