Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, our client is seeking a motivated, reliable, experienced Network and Systems Administrator.
- Live and Work in Paradise!
- Great Career Progression
- Local and National "Best Place to Work" winner!
Our client is a full-service construction and project management firm with A-E design services. We work with leading organizations, often in highly structured and regulated operations, to tackle their most difficult and unique management challenges.
Listed as a National and Local Best Place to Work, our client is seeking a motivated Network and Systems Administrator.
The Network and Systems Administrator installs, configures, maintains and supports the company’s network (LAN and WAN) and servers. Monitor the network to ensure network availability to all system users and perform necessary maintenance to support network availability. May supervise requested network support and client server specialists to plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures. This position assists and supports the IT Manager in the firm’s Information Technology and building maintenance.
- Minimum Associates degree in Computer Science or Information Technology or an equivalent combination of education, training, and/or experience required.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience with networking and system administration support.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience in conducting training or presentations preferred.
- Previous experience with configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting business class firewalls.
- Previous experience with configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting security protocols.
- Knowledge of Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Deltek preferred.
- Ability to communicate verbally and with diplomacy over the telephone and in person with internal and external customers.
- Solid problem-solving skills in assisting staff with IT issues.
- Ability to multi-task projects with the ability to prioritize and plan work activities efficiently.
- Ability to manage information from multiple sources concurrently
- ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Troubleshoots, repairs, maintains, installs, rebuilds, and performs testing activities on various computer equipment, peripherals, data communication, and computer network systems.
- Provides day-to-day telephone, in-person, and online support to end-users.
- Assists in the customization and adaptation of existing programs to meet users’ requirements.
- Maintain, perform and test backups and recovery of information systems critical data and system.
- Maintain, perform and test disaster recovery operations.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Recommend changes to improve systems, network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Primary Deltek expert, to include familiarity with different modules and how they can be optimized/used to support B + K goals/mission.
- Occasionally perform after hours network and systems support.
- Assists the IT Manager in the daily operations of the IT department.
- Assists IT Manager with miscellaneous building maintenance needs and requirements.
- Researches, helps plan, and implement future IT projects.
Forsite Recruitment are specialists in the Human Resources, Financial Services, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Construction, Energy, IT, FMCG and Luxury Brand markets for both Government and Private Sector organisations worldwide. Recognised by RCSA, AHRI, SHRM and NAPS, we deliver completely unique services to all of our clients by combining a passion for people with a drive for quality and extensive real world experience to add value and build long lasting relationships.