Looking for a role where you can step out from behind the dispensary and make a REAL difference in your local community? This is it! $140k - $150k
- STUNNING Coastal NSW location
- Leading edge dispensing technology and an outstanding culture
- $140,000 - $150,000
Australia has a plethora of stunning locations, but this exciting role has to be based in one of the most gorgeous coastal towns in Northern NSW.
If you are looking for a role where you can make a REAL difference in your local community... this is it.
Our client has one of the most prominent, and well known Pharmacies in their town, and through growth they have a great opportunity for a HMR-accredited Pharmacist to join their team, on a full-time basis.
In a combination role, spreading your time between being based in-store and being out in the community conducting HMR's and HMMR's, providing truly valuable healthcare to patients in their own homes and places of residence.
Within the Pharmacy, you will experience a fantastic, team oriented culture, enjoy the latest in dispensing technology. and an environment where personal and professional development is strongly encouraged.
This is NOT a role for someone who wants a boring 9am-5pm gig.
This is a critical role within the Pharmacy; we are looking for someone who meets all of the following:
- Current employment as an AHPRA registered Pharmacist
- Up to date HMR / HMMR accreditation
- A genuine passion for Community Pharmacy
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage a high workload with complete accuracy
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
If you have been looking to step our of a role where you can step out from behind the dispensary and immerse yourself fully into your community, and want to so in a STUNNING new location - this IS the role for you.
Apply now, and we will be in touch for a strictly confidential discussion about your options.