Looking for a PM role with full autonomy to run the business as you would if it were your own?
- Head to a gorgeous and welcoming town in Country QLD
- Autonomous role you can really make your own
- $100,000 + super + free accommodation, free utilities, internet & vehicle
Are you a registered Pharmacist with a passion for delivering real care and solutions?
Our client is a very well managed group of Pharmacies, with locations across Australia. To continue driving their current growth, they are looking for a qualified and patient-focused Managing Pharmacist to join their Pharmacy in a peaceful and welcoming Regional QLD setting. You will take a pivotal role in a relatively small Pharmacy (approx 60-80 scripts / day)
- Overseeing of the store, dispensary and team operations
- Patient counseling and provide thorough patient care solutions
- Accurate dispensing of prescriptions
- Dispensary inventory management and order processing
- Support and grow new business strategies
- Overall management of the Pharmacy
- Current AHPRA registration as a Pharmacist
- A genuine passion for Community Pharmacy
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Dedicated work ethic and a strong team player
- Solid business acumen and high attention to detail
What's in it for you?
- A role with the autonomy to run the Pharmacy as you would if it were your own
- $100,000 - $105,000 + super
- Free Accommodation
- Free utilities
- Free internet
- Company vehicle
If you have the above experience, are open to a move to Central NSW, and want to know more, hit APPLY NOW below, for a confidential discussion about this opportunity.