Join a high performing team making a real difference to the lives of customers!
- Beautiful TASMANIAN locations!
- Start ASAP!
- Great work and life balance!
Registered Nurse | Occupational Health Nurse
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired job. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job!
If you are a Registered Nurse with 12 months + experience in an occupational rehabilitation setting, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
- Fantastic opportunity to join a growing multi disciplinary team.
- Work with a variety of customers with a range of difference requirements.
- The organisation covers wellness, rehabilitation, injury management, as well as employer services such as pre-employment assessment, mental health training and HR advice.
- Contract and permanent roles available.
- Great remuneration based on level of experience + benefits
- Interstate relocation assistance for the right candidate
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and social working culture
- Receive continued support from Management as well as the team at Henderson Healthcare
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Minimum 12 months experience in an occupational rehabilitation role
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Hold or ability to obtain National Police Check Clearance
- Up to date Serology reports
- Have the necessary right to work and live in Australia