Support busy Renal Units in regional medical services! Contribute to supportive and dedicated teams!
- Permanent roles and fixed term contracts available!
- Interview ASAP and flexible start dates!
- Fantastic benefits and work/life balance!
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired role. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job!
If you are committed to making a difference through teamwork, co-operation and a 'can do' attitude, and are passionate about providing the highest level of patient care, we want to hear from you!
- Several roles available in both hospital and clinic settings
- Collaborate within a multidisciplinary team providing evidence-based, culturally safe nursing care
- Manage a client case load within clinic and community environment
- Provide supervision, support and education to new and junior staff
- Shift coordination as required
- Fantastic opportunities to develop/showcase your skills in Regional WA
- Salary up to $100k + Super + allowances
- Travel and accommodation assistance
- Ongoing support from Henderson Healthcare
- Work with highly respected health services
- Development opportunities and study leave/assistance
- Excellent work/life balance; both coastal and inland, surrounded by some of the most stunning scenery in the world!
- Division 1 AHPRA registration
- Minimum of 18 months' current haemodialysis experience
- Postgrad Renal Nursing qualification an advantage but not essential
- Able to supervise junior staff and work as effective role model
- Preferably be located in WA
- Hold or ability to obtain National Police Check Clearance & Working With Children Check
- Up to date Serology reports
- Have the necessary right to work and live in Australia. PLEASE NOTE - SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS ROLE.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted - thank you for your interest!