Support busy hospital theatre in anaesthetic role in Regional WA! Apply now!
- Beautiful coastal location!
- 3 month contract with potential to extend!
- Immediate interview and start asap!
Registered Nurses - Anaesthetics/Recovery
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired job. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job!
If you are a Registered Nurse with theatre experience -
we want to hear from you!
- Deliver competent, evidence based nursing care in a supportive Operating Theatre Department
- Provide clinical supervision and performance management for ENs and students, promoting education and aiding their development.
- Participate in programmes to improve the unit and service.
- Salary up to $88,452 + salary sacrifice + allowances.
- Travel and accommodation assistance.
- Ongoing support from Henderson Healthcare.
- Work with highly respected health services.
- Excellent work/life balance!
- Division 1 AHPRA registration.
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in a relevant role with heavy emphasis on anaesthetic nursing.
- Competent planner, coordinator and decision maker in patient management.
- National Police Check Clearance
- Working With Children Check
- Up to date serology
- Have the necessary right to work and live in Australia for the duration of the contract. SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE