Registered Nurse with Diabetes Education Formal Qualification!! Apply now!
- Fixed term contract for 6 months; part time (0.6 FTE)!
- North east Perth, 20 mins from CBD!
- Interview and start ASAP!
Diabetes Educator - Registered Nurse
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired job. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job!
If you are a Registered Nurse with a formal Diabetes qualification, we want to hear from you!
- Deliver an advanced level of individual and group diabetes education, support and management, to patients with diabetes and those at risk of developing diabetes
- Facilitate and deliver education programs to GPs and practice staff.
- Promote and maintain collaborative relationships and coordination as required with clients, carers and members of the multidisciplinary health care team.
- Coordinate, develop and facilitate local initiatives to promote available programs and services.
- Perth-based role!
- Attractive salary with development opportunities and access to salary packaging.
- Excellent not-for-profit organisation, well respected in the industry.
- Great work/life balance at 45.6 hrs/fortnight, with a supportive and flexible working culture.
- Fixed term contract until December 2020.
- Receive support from Management as well as the team at Henderson Healthcare.
- Division 1 AHPRA Registration
- Relevant post grad qualification in diabetes education/management and substantial hours towards credentialling
- Demonstrated ability to plan, implement and evaluate health promotion and education programs both for individuals and groups
- Hold or ability to obtain National Police Check Clearance & Working With Children Check
- Up to date Serology reports
- Have the necessary right to work and live in Australia - SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE.