Experienced Registered Nurses needed for roles in Regional WA. Apply now!
- Full time contract roles available
- Several beautiful regional locations
- Interview now and start your dream job soon!
Henderson Healthcare is a specialist consultancy that assists in matching skilled candidates to their perfect and desired job. Here at Henderson Healthcare, we offer specialist consultants in the field of Healthcare to assist you in finding your next dream job!
If you are a Registered Nurse with a broad range of experience -
we want to hear from you!
- Various locations working as Registered Nurse in MPS, differing areas including aged and general nursing, palliative and acute nursing
- Fantastic opportunity to work with supportive clients in regional locations
- Full time or part time roles available, 13-25 week contracts initially, with potential to extend
- Working across all shifts and areas
- Interview and start soon!
- Only 3-4 hours' drive from Perth
- Mileage and travel time paid
- Subsidised accommodation provided
- Renumeration depending on level of experience
- Receive support from Management as well as the team at Henderson Healthcare
- Work with highly respected health services
- Division 1 AHPRA Registration
- Experienced in a mix of specialities
- ED, ALS and triage competency essential for some roles
- Passionate about providing the very best level of care
- Hold or ability to obtain National Police Check Clearance & Working With Children Check
- Up to date Serology reports
- Have the necessary right to work and live in Australia - SPONSORSHIP IS NOT AVAILABLE.
Please call Tracey at Henderson Healthcare (08) 6154 6919 to discuss this role in more detail or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org