Are you a seasoned DevOps Engineer with an aptitude for Linux administration and want to help revolutionize the world with the blockchain?
The client is looking for a DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer who will take responsibility of managing our micro-services infrastructure while implementing best practices for security and performance. As an integral member of their team, your role will be critical in running our digital assets exchange in a reliable way. The candidate for this job preferably has a lot of experience scaling and securing Kubernetes based workloads in production, and with associated technologies like Istio, monitoring, distributed tracing, etc.
- Design and evolve best practices and policies for managing our Kubernetes clusters and service mesh.
- Ensure security of the container artifacts, and run-time environment.
- Evolve monitoring framework to increase visibility of the Kubernetes infrastructure and detect security threats.
- Improve data protection, loss prevention and backups/disaster recovery.
- Run diverse workloads in a reliable way, while fully utilising capabilities provided by Kubernetes and Istio.
- Implement role based access control, and auditing practices.
- Improve CI/CD pipelines and manage features like canary deployments, A/B testing etc.
- At least 6 years of Linux administration with high volume, high availability distributed systems.
- At least 3 years of experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes and service mesh technologies like Istio or Linkerdis desirable.
- Experience deploying and managing diverse workloads including web apps, stateful big data platforms, etc.
- Expert working knowledge and experience with Google Cloud Platform, IP networking - routing, tunnels/VPN, firewalls & NAT
- Experience managing blockchain nodes is a big plus.
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, communication and documentation skills, ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Both of the founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises, and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across the globe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it.
What you'll get:
- Competitive salary
- Generous stock options
- Opportunity to make a huge impact on our products
- Visa sponsorship and relocation package (if you'd like to move to Tallinn)
- Hangouts in Tallinn
- Conference passes
- All the books you can read
- A smart and motivated team from all over the world in a well-funded startup