You would have come from a technical background, ideally worked as an Architect and have experience leading a team
- Ownership of your part of the business
- Opportunity to grow a team
- Competitive salary plus great benefits
We are seeking a Technical Manager to lead our technology and team of Architects. You will be joining our client at an exciting time, as they expand in the market. Internally they have a lot to accomplish over the next few years and need your help to build and drive the roadmap.
Required Experience and Skills
- 10+ years working in an Infrastructure engineering and architectural role for a multi-site company
- 5+ years’ experience managing/leading engineers and/or technical support staff members
- Ability to manage teams and develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and peers
- Experience managing and negotiating contracts for across network and core services
- Ability to communicate at the C-level, at a high strategic level as well as getting stuck deep into the details
- Must have experience running your departmental budget, you will have both a CAPEX and OPEX budget
- Experience developing and enforcing security and best practices policies and procedures
- Our client is passionate about its employees and customers, you will be joining an organisation of like-minded people who strive for excellence.
- To be a great leader you need time and support to continue to learn and grow, our client agrees. Therefore, you will have access to development programmes and ensure you have the time to work on your leadership skills.
- Plus lots more benefits to suit each individual
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity. To be considered for this position can you please apply online in the first instance. And for further questions please contact Kaval 02108373669
This role is currently open to candidates who have the right to work in NZ.