Our client provides the infrastructure , security and support to NZ internet domains. To ensure .nz is modern and secure and supports our future.
- Permanent position
- Contribute to developing new technical standards
- Work with passionate team members
Our client is provides the infrastructure, security and support to NZ domains. They aim to make sure the Internet is accessible, open, and secure for all New Zealanders.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the Product Operational Lead you will be providing operational and infrastructure support to products developed by our client. You will see the product through from conception right through to retirement. The Product Operational Lead will manage, oversee, monitor, identify, investigate and resolve technical issues and problems.
- Engineering of System Administrator related solutions for various projects.
- Configure hardware and systems
- Install and/or rebuild existing servers
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures
- Perform daily system and security monitoring
- Investigate and troubleshoot networking and operating systems issues
- Perform performance reporting
- Maintain operational documentation
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience working in a cloud and physical infrastructure environment as a Systems Administrator
- Strong knowledge of using Amazon AWS or similar
- Strong knowledge of Terraform or similar
- Has worked in an Agile product development team
- Life and critical illness insurance
- 4.5 weeks annual leave and 10 days sick leave
- A great team environment
This role closes on the 21st November so please give me a call or get your application in today. To find out more about this permanent opportunity please contact Michael Stewart on (04) 495 7937 or (021) 459 200. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Alternatively, please submit your application (CV and cover letter) by hitting the Apply for this job button above.