We're looking for a Front-End Developer to join our Innovations team!
- Be part of an industry leading Aussie tech company
- Finalist in the AFR's Most Innovative Companies List for 2020
- REAL flexible working options
As we continue to grow our teams through COVID-19, all interviewing and on-boarding is being done remotely. Our office is officially open, however every LEAPster, new and existing, has the freedom to choose where they work from at this time. Supporting the health and safety, physical and mental, of our LEAPsters is our #1 priority.
LEAP Dev is not your average SAAS company. We are a dedicated dev house; a team of 100 software developers, designers, quality engineers and product specialist committed to building the best legal tech software on the market. Our Windows, mobile and web applications reach over 35,000 users across Australia, the UK and the USA and every LEAPster plays a crucial role in making that happen.
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to join the LEAP Dev Innovations team to maintain and improve our Angular document sharing and collaboration software which has shared 1.5+ million documents. You will also transition to support the rewrite of the Angular app to React in the coming months.
In a nut shell, you'll be:
- Excited by a new project with some React experience or willingness to learn.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Integration with databases and external REST web services
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies or practices to maximise development efficiency.
- Mid-level or better understanding of Angular, with proficiency in React being highly regarded.
- Improving and maintaining existing software.
- Integrating across a number of APIs.
- Designing and implement technical/design requirements.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- Working with the QA personnel to reduce overall defects and regressions
- Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
- An opportunity to be part of an industry leading tech company
- Competitive salary package including bonus
- REAL flexible working options including hours and location
- Paid learning and development opportunities
- Platinum gym membership
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Employee Share Scheme
Sounds like a job you were born to do? We want to hear from you and can't wait to receive your application!
At LEAP Dev, we promote equal opportunity. Creating a culture of diversity and inclusion not only promotes innovation but we believe is the right way to do business. Our LEAPsters bring different cultures, genders and perspectives to their days and we wouldn't have it any other way. We welcome and encourage you to apply, no matter who you are or how you identify.
…unless you are representing a third-party agency. Thanks for thinking of us, but we will not review any CVs from external recruitment agencies.