Join some of the best Azure Architects and Engineers in the Sydney market. Fun supportive team, enterprise project based work
- State of the art workplace tech setup
- Voted Top 20 Best Places to Work Australia
- Microsoft Platinum Partner
About the company
At AC3, our purpose is to make technology real, and as the leaders in secure multi-cloud solutions, we get to do this for our customers every day. We are an Australian owned ICT MSP, with offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Auckland, servicing over 50% of the NSW State Government and over 700 enterprise customers.
About the role
When we say our purpose is “to make technology real”, it’s our Professional Services team who are key to ensuring we deliver on this promise by helping our customers on their journey to realise tangible business outcomes from technology. As a Cloud Engineer you will design and deploy technical solutions to support our customers and their business strategies, by leveraging innovative cloud solutions and DevOps practices.
As part of the Cloud Engineering team, this role works closely with the other Professional Services teams, especially Consulting and Software & Data Integration to convert customer needs into functional solutions. You will work closely with customer technical teams and our Project Managers to bring solutions to life, transitioning projects to Operational Services and/or customer support teams.
Make technology real
- Provide technical content for client proposals.
- Engage with project teams including customers stakeholders to produce design documentation relevant to the customer requirements.
- Provide expertise and recommendations to improve existing designs.
- Deploy complex solutions in line with quality, scope and time constraints.
- Provide technical expertise, working across a multitude of cloud infrastructure, security, systems and application platforms to plan, install, configure and support customer environments.
- Implement cloud infrastructure, systems and application solutions and services with focus on CI/CD and automation tasks to treat Infrastructure as Code.
- Manage tools like JIRA and Git workflows according to best practices.
- Prepare relevant handover documentation needed for transition into ongoing support.
- Become a “trusted advisor” within key customer
- Engage with customers to solve their business challenges using technology solutions.
- Work with other engineers in the execution of uplifts across build engineering, release engineering, configuration management and environment management practices.
- Develop systems and processes for AC3’s Professional Services business unit
- Analyse and review documentation of architecture and systems to ensure effective end to end designs.
- Capture and share best practice knowledge amongst our technical community.
- Software Development Background
- Experience with DevOps
- 2 - 3 years enterprise experience working with Azure
- Strong experience with Infrastructure as Code tools such as Terraform, Azure Resource Manager (ARM) Template
- Experience in Windows and Linux operating systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Demonstrated experience with regards to ownership of client projects and working from inception to delivery
- Demonstrated experience in providing effective communication of project updates
Culture is a top priority at AC3. We approach business with family values, which means people here have real relationships that go beyond work. We believe it’s important that everyone is heard and treated with respect, whether you have the next big idea or simply a question. We’d love for you to experience the AC3 way for yourself!
- $100k - $110k base plus super
- Microsoft Tier 1 and Platinum partner, VMWare Partner, HPE Platinum Partner.
- Sydney CBD location in new modern office
- Flexible work environment, work from home options
- Top 20 Great Places to Work in Australia
- Interested in certifications, we will pay for them!
- Flexible hours
- Structured mentoring & Career Development
- Genuine autonomy
- Government and Enterprise project work.