Care Manager position available with a highly respected provider in Wagga Wagga.
AHP Aged Care have partnered with a well-respected residential aged care provider in Wagga. This fantastic site require an experienced Care Manager to join on a permanent full-time basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your aged care career within a supportive and structured environment.
About the Role
You will be required to work alongside an experienced Facility Manager and lead and mentor a dedicated team of clinical and non-clinical staff. You will ensure all practices are in adherence to organisational policies and procedures as well as aged care quality standards. You will manage day to day operations to ensure the provision of the highest standard of resident care is in accordance with the mission and philosophy of the organisation. You will strive to oversee and maintain clinical governance across the site and achieve various strategic objectives.
To be considered for this role, it is imperative that you meet the following criteria:
- Recent and strong experience working as a Care Manager or Facility manager within a medium to large residential aged care site.
- Current AHPRA registration + National Police Clearance
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical practices, ACFI processes and the accreditation process
- Excellent interpersonal skills and leadership experience
- You will have the opportunity to work for Australia's leading residential aged care provider with known for outstanding management and development opportunities.
- Be part of redevelopment of the this site
- You will reap the rewards of working with a not-for-profit organisation with various leave options and flexible working conditions on offer.
- Salary negotiable based on your experience
How to Apply
Forward your CV by clicking on the APPLY button or email your CV to Darshan Sadasivan on email@example.com or call me on 0408 287 448 with any questions you may have.