Come on board a well established team that delivers allied health across VIC.
- Generous Salary + Benefits
- Full Time + Part Time Positions
- Develop and Support Your Team
My client is a therapy services provider who delivers quality and safe disability support services tailored to the individuals needs. We are providing a great opportunity to work casual, part-time or full- time hours and make good money. We are searching for a flexible, resourceful Occupational Therapist to join our team who is passionate about social and biological science, language, and human anatomy. Someone who is caring, adaptable, and able to use available resources to find solutions.
About the Role:
We are seeking AHPRA registered senior Occupational Therapist to join our growing team of Allied health professionals. You will be working with people with disabilities and help them to be more independent. Duties will include but not limited to managing the team, conducting physical assessment of clients, developing treatment plans, assessing work and home environments of clients, and developing physical rehabilitation programs, preparing brief reports, provide supervision and mentoring to junior OTs’
- Conducting physical and psychological assessments of clients and developing or following a treatment plan.
- Assessing home and work environments of clients and deciding what adjustments are needed.
- Advising on adaptive equipment to help clients with daily activities.
- Developing physical rehabilitation programs to help clients gain skills for independence.
- Educating caregivers and family members of clients on patient care.
- Evaluating results and progress of occupational therapy on clients.
- Maintaining professional knowledge and technical progress in order to provide clients with the best treatment program available.
- Complying with federal, state, and local certification requirements.
- Evaluating patient condition regarding physical and basic mental health and preparing reports.
- A bachelor or master’s degree in occupational therapy from Australian university.
- Certificate of registration by AHPRA
- Compliant with state healthcare regulatory requirements.
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of treatment practices and therapy programs.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to take care of clients with different personalities and disabilities.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Ability to assess patient condition and work with treatment plans.
- Fuel Compensation
- Paid Christmas Leave
- Workplace perks such as flexible work schedules, food and coffee
- Incentive scheme
0499 179 989