We are looking for a Care Manager to lead a clinical team in a 120 bed home in Sydney's Inner West. Be part of a large provider. Excellent opportunity
- Permanent full-time opportunity
- $115,000 + NFP Salary packaging
- Immediate start - interviewing now
As the Care Manager | DDON you will focus on driving great clinical care. You will lead and mentor staff whilst supporting the Facility Manager with day to day operations to ensure the provision of the highest standard of resident care in accordance with the mission and philosophy of the organisation.
This a key clinical leadership role and you will have an opportunity to provide input and feedback to achieve the organisation's key strategic objectives.
As the successful Care Manager for the role you will have:
- Current registration with AHPRA as a Registered Nurse
- Demonstrated leadership experience within aged care setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and outstanding people and clinical skills
- Sound knowledge of Aged Care Legislation, Accreditation, and ACFI
- Work rights in Australia
- Work for an organisation committed to supporting its staff
- Competitive salary and salary packaging
- Extensive opportunities for personal development, career progression and additional training
- Additional leave options and flexible work conditions.
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan Sadasivan on 0408 287 448 or email email@example.com