AHP are looking for a driven and passionate Physiotherapist to join our ever growing team on a part time basis.
We are recruiting for Part-time Physiotherapist 2 days per week - Coffs Harbour, NSW
- Interested in something new and exciting with a growing company?
- Want to work for a company that show's value in all aspects?
Australian Health Professionals are one of Australia’s leading Allied Health providers within the Aged Care sector, providing Allied Health services to Aged Care facilities Australia wide.
Within the past 5 years the business has doubled in size and is continuously expanding, opening up a range of career progression opportunities and growth within the business. We aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
What is in it for you?
- Competitive rates negotiable upon experience.
- AHP offer all staff incredible on-site management support.
- Great Company Culture with fantastic benefits, such as incentives, team building and flexible working arrangements, we want to work with you and your needs!
- Work nation-wide! We have sites across Australia and can support with relocation and travel where required.
- Refer-A-Friend program – refer a successful candidate and be rewarded! $$$
- Part time permanent position - 2 days a week
- Residential Aged Care setting
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Delivery of exercise classes to residents
- Functional treatment modalities delivered to residents
- Delivery of mobility and re-enablement exercises to residents
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
Skills & Requirements:
- Qualified in Physiotherapy
- General AHPRA registration
- Influenze Vaccination
- Full working rights in Australia
- Must be currently based in Australia
- Current drivers license and access to reliable transport
- National Police Check
If you're interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Dina to discuss further details firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly 0481 278 865