Providing psychological services including assessments, intervention and therapies to adolescents and children with mental health disorders.
- Permanent Full Time Position
- Ongoing Training and Support
- Generous Salary
We are currently seeking a experienced and passionate Psychologist to start in a reputable established private practice organisation. The successful candidate will fit the criteria providing a variety of psychological services to children and adolescents.
As a Psychologist in this position you will be a part of a multi disciplinary team working within a private practice environment. You will be providing efficient assessments with relevant therapy based solutions to people with mental health disorders such as stress and anxiety.
What this position includes:
- High quality psychological assessment
- Successful management of patient behaviour, grief and emotions
- Providing a variety of therapeutic based approaches
- Focus on building relationships and assisting people day to day with effective communication and service
Successful Applicant will have:
- Current Clinical registration within the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency AHPRA
- Relevant Psychology based Psychology
- Experience working within a similar position
- Understanding and experience of the what the position requires listed above along with of the NSW Mental Health Act (2007)
- Proven written and verbal communication skills of a high standard with relevant keyboard and computer/computer software skills
Apply Now for this exciting opportunity at Australian Health Professionals (AHP)
This Particular Position Not For You?
Contact for further also as Australian Health Professionals (AHP) has established relationships throughout Australia with exciting opportunities always available to be filled for the right candidate!