Outstanding opportunity for an experienced aged care Facility Manager to join a highly regarded aged care provider in Wollongong
- State of the art facility with luxury accommodation
- Senior leadership opportunity
- Position supported by 2 Care Managers, ACFI and Quality Coordinators
This is a modern and attractive residential aged care facility located closer to the beaches in Wollongong with expansive views of natural reserve. Purpose built facility boasts luxury accommodation, alfresco court yards, aquariums, sun drenched terraces, gardens and disabled access throughout.
Reporting directly to the Executive Manager, this is a leadership role that will take you to the next level of management. Through a multi-disciplinary approach, you will co-ordinate and oversee the over all operations of this purpose built large facility.
You will be supported by a 2 X Care Managers, ACFI Coordinator and Quality Coordinator and stable clinical team. The organisation also has a regional learning and development department. You will also enjoy working with a supportive leadership and HR team.
You are highly organised and self-motivated, and someone who can manage their time and be flexible with their workloads. You will have previous staff management experience preferably managing a multi-functional team, have exceptional communication and time management skills and be passionate about providing quality aged care.
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA Registration
- Previous experience as a Director of Nursing / Facility Manager
- Exceptional clinical knowledge and skills
- Strong leadership, communication, and people management skills
- Sound knowledge of ACFI, Accreditation and aged care legislation
In addition to a competitive salary package, you will be provided with an opportunity to further refine and develop your career. You will be working within an amazingly supportive culture and a strong collegiate environment with other managers in the group.
How to Apply
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448 or email@example.com with any questions you may have.