We have an exceptional opportunity for an RN with extensive leadership experience to join a not -for -profit provider in Central Coast.
- Small aged care facility in Central Coast
- Well regarded aged care provider
- Key Leadership opportunity
About the Role
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be required to perform various duties across Operations Management, Leadership/ People Management, Quality Assurance & Continuous Improvement and Strategy.
- You will ensure that all residents across the facility receive quality care and enjoy quality of life appropriate to their individual needs and preferences.
- You will ensure that the facility operates within budget and that all ACFI assessments accurately reflect resident acuity to maintain rosters of appropriate staff numbers and skill levels.
- You must ensure the facility meets all relevant statutory and legislative requirements.
- You will be required to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders including all site staff, corporate staff, health professionals and finance
To be successful for this role, it is imperative that you meet the following requirements:
- Demonstrated experience working as Facility Manager or Care Manager in a residential aged care facility
- Demonstrated and strong business acumen
- Exposure to quality management & continuous improvement and financial management (including Commonwealth funding and ACFI)
- Current AHPRA registration and National Police Clearance
- You will be joining a NFP that offers a rewarding position focusing on supporting people in need and making a solid difference at a management level.
- This organisation offers fantastic Employee Assistance Programs and internal/ external training opportunities
- This role offers an attractive salary including NFP Benefits
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to email@example.com. For confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448.