Clinical Nurse needed for large aged care facility in South Brisbane.
- Stunning facility
- Full time permanent position
Clinical Nurse needed for large aged care facility in South Brisbane. You need to be an experienced clinician, with experience in working at a big site.
- Bachelor of Nursing with current APHRA registration
- Three years’ experience in a senior nursing position within a Residential Aged Care Service
- Demonstrated understanding and exposure to the new Aged Care Quality standards
- Gerontology Certificate / Diploma or willingness to undertake same
- Working knowledge of Quality Assurance Programs
- Proven communicator with all levels of management, staff, care recipients and their representatives
- Highly developed interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, particularly in the development and maintenance of relationships with older people, general practitioners and other healthcare providers
- All applicants must be willing to provide a valid national police check and undergo a pre-employment medical assessment
- Excellent working conditions with a focus of care for our employees
- Genuine career opportunity with on the job training specifically designed to support you in your role
- Being a part of a family focused organisation, dedicated to supporting our aging population