Exciting opportunity for an experienced Quality Professionals to join a small aged care provider in Sydney. Join the leadership team
- Key Leadership role reporting to the CEO
- Oversee quality, risk and compliance
- Sydney CBD based role
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for overseeing the quality, risk and compliance operations of this small aged care provider. Your portfolio includes 150 beds across 4 homes in Sydney, Community / In-Home Care services spread across Inner West. Your team consists of Quality Coordinators and Admin Assistant - 5 in total.
- Plan, develop and implement a robust quality, risk and compliance framework across all service platform
- Quality analysis and reporting to facilitate evidence-based approach to continuous improvement
- Drive and integrate continuous quality improvement practices across the organisation
- Provide support in external accreditation/certification and internal quality audits
- Develop and support the Quality and Compliance Team
- Extensive experience within an aged care quality/clinical governance role.
- Ability to lead, mentor and drive excellent results from your team.
- Strong knowledge of the aged care accreditation process, auditing and quality assurance.
- Ability to oversee continuous improvement, gap & risk analysis and policy writing.
- A passion for developing your career within aged care senior management
- A qualification in nursing or related field is desirable
- You will be joining a NFP that offers a rewarding position focusing on supporting people in need and making a solid difference at a senior management level.
- This organisation offers fantastic Employee Assistance Programs and internal/ external training opportunities
- This role offers an attractive salary including NFP Benefits
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448.