Seeking Director of Nursing | Facility Manager for a highly supported role which will allow you the opportunity to lead and develop a committed team.
- Key leadership role within an exceptionally strong organisational culture
- Career development role with ongoing professional development opportunities
- Attractive salary and benefits
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Facility Manager | Director of Nursing, take on this well supported role with a highly respected and innovative aged care provider. Led by a very supportive and dynamic executive leadership team, they provide outstanding development and mentoring opportunities for their staff. This organisation has created a culture of transparency, honesty and integrity which is evident across all aspects of the organisation. With a genuine focus on resident care, customer service and staff development and respect, this is truly a dynamic and supportive environment to be a part of.
As the leader of the facility, you will contribute to the efficient and effective management of HR and financial management according to the strategic plan and budget. Most importantly, a genuine focus on resident care and customer service is at the forefront of this role. With the support of a highly stable and dedicated steam of aged care professionals, you will have a broad spectrum of responsibilities for the delivery a high standard of care to residents, as well as ensuring adherence to compliance accreditation standards.
Skills and Experience:
- Aged Care Nursing management experience
- High level organisation, communication, clinical and decision making skills
- Dementia and / or mental health care experience highly regarded
- Strong systems orientation (good at following systems)
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Registered Nurse (AHPRA) certification
- Good judgement and confidence in self
- Role supported by a Care Manager and Care Coordinator
- Not for profit salary packaging / tax savings
- Attractive remuneration package and annual pay review
- Plenty of excellent support from executive leadership team
- Work at a service with an excellent reputation in the local area.
- Organisation is passionate about quality of care that older people receive
- A supportive employer willing to grow their Managers through ongoing support and education
- A learning environment, where people can grow and develop through education, opportunity and encouragement
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button.
If you'd prefer to have a confidential discussion before formally applying please feel free to contact me on 0408 287 448 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full brief or with any questions you may have.
If this position is not for you please call and speak with us directly, we have many other roles available. AHP has established relationships with public and private healthcare providers in every state of Australia.