We are seeking committed permanent clinicians aiming to make a difference within the Aged Care sector and give back to our elderly community.
- Attractive Salaries - $65,000k - $80,000k Packages
- NDIS Opportunities Available
- Great and Supportive Company Culture
AHP are recruiting for New Graduates - Qualifications as a Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist!
- Interested in joining a booming company?
- Want to work for a company that show's value in all aspects?
- Opportunities for Company Growth! - Opportunities to move up for Management Positions
Here at Australian Health Professionals we aim to deliver the best quality service offering individualised treatments that help every resident gain as much movement and physical independence as possible.
What's on Offer:
- ATTRACTIVE ANNUAL SALARY - $65,000 - $75,000k Packages
- Regular Team Functions with incentives $$
- Work alongside a team of experience clinicians
- Become a valued member of the AHP team
- Incredible support from the Management Team
- Relocation assistance available
- Casual Opportunities available
- NDIS Opportunities available
- Delivering evidence based physiotherapy/OT treatment
- Managing pain management clinics
- Falls prevention and education
- Development and implementation of exercise programs
- Manual handling training
- Induction training
- Conducting comprehensive patient assessment
- AHPRA registration (or applied)
- Must have Qualifications as a Physiotherapist or an Occupational Therapist
- Full working rights in Australia
- A genuine passion for Aged Care
- Willingness to learn and further physiotherapy career in aged care.
- Limited Registration Available * conditions apply*
If you're interested in hearing more about our opportunities, please contact Ana to discuss further details email@example.com or call directly 0427 897 819