Seeking a Registered Nurse to work Part time in a medium size facility in the Toowoomba Region
- 2hrs from Toowoomba
- Permanent Part time
- $28.93 - $45.52 P/H + 12% Super + 17.5% leave loading
About the role
You will work closely with the Facility Manager and care management team to carry out contemporary nursing practices through assessing, planning, and evaluating resident care.
Your primary focus will be recognising resident needs and assisting them with services that enrich their daily living. In order to ensure that resident's individual care plan requirements are met, you will also provide comprehensive guidance to Personal Carers.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced clinician, who has excellent problem solving skills, decision making and negotiation skills. With an ability to prioritise and manage workloads according to resident's needs, you are also able to work independently or as part of a multi-disciplined work team.
You will have:
- A current AHPRA registration as a Registered nurse;
- Comprehensive Clinical knowledge within Aged Care Residential or Community
- Experience in ACFI Process and complex case management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full working rights in Australia
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to email@example.com. For a confidential chat call Jordan on 0455 77 99 18