An outstanding opportunity for experienced, passionate Registered Nurse to join a highly regarded aged care provider located near Port Lincoln, SA!
- ASAP Start - Full Time Position Available
- Attractive Salary for a Mid Sized Facility
- Opportunity to Relocate!
About The Role:
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse for a medium sized facility located near Port Lincoln, SA!
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for providing clinical care to elderly residents in adherence with organisational policy and procedure in clinical practice, documentation, and assessments to ensure needs are met. You will have proven leadership skills and the ability to influence, direct and monitor staff to ensure a high-performance culture is achieved.
To be successful, you will have;
- Current registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Experience in the Aged Care sector (preferred but not required)
- Excellent clinical skills, including the ability to assess resident needs with a focus on person-centered care
- An understanding of the Aged Care Accreditation process, relevant legislation, the nursing code of practice and quality improvement processes
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and reporting skills
- A supportive team environment
- Flexible working hours
- Free onsite parking
- Excellent remuneration
How to Apply:
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button. For a confidential chat call Matilda on 0418 425 667 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.