Imagine working for a company where you will truly change lives. A company where you are supporting injured Australian Defence Personnel..
- Located in the preteen location of Cairns
- Rewarding Role
- Salary Negotiable Pending Experience
About the company:
Delighted to be supporting the rehabilitation of Australian Defence Force Personnel that have sustained an injury through serving our country. The team pride themselves on providing personalised client centred services to ensure people return to their current role or find new employment that is right for their capabilities and lifestyle.
As a Rehab Consultant you will be working with Defence personnel who have endured an injury. You will be responsible for evaluating and assessing their requirements, then developing and executing an action plan to enable their rehabilitation.
Manage a caseload of injured ADF Personnel.
- Conduct assessments & provide strategies to support their rehabilitation
- Provide a variety therapeutic based approaches to support clients
- Liaise with stakeholders, Insurance companies, medical practitioners, employee's and injured worker's
- AHPRA Registration as Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist or ESSA Accreditation as Exercise Physiologist
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency is required for this role
- Knowledge of Workers' Compensation and Injury Management
- Minium1 year experience working in Occupational Rehab
- Must have own vehicle and a clean driving record
- $65K - $85K depending on experience
- No Billable Hours
- Satisfying opportunity in assisting Australian Defence Personnel on the road to returning to work
- Join a growing organisation that in turn offer internal promotion when available
- Permanent Full Time and Part Time Roles available
- Dedicated to your professional training and development
For a private and confidential discussion call Paula on 0419 090 937 E: email@example.com