We have a great opportunity for an experienced aged care RN to join a regional team in Orange.
- Full-time role - Orange, NSW
- Comprehensive orientation and ongoing support
- Attractive salary package and NFP benefits
Due to continued growth, they are seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to join their facility in the Orange, NSW.
About the Role
You will be responsible for managing care teams to ensure the highest standards of person-centered care. You will take the lead in delivering medication, maintain high quality care documentation, complete care plans and assessments.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity with predominantly morning and afternoon shifts.
- AHPRA registration as a Div 1 Registered Nurse
- Minimum 2 years of experience in residential aged care
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability working in a cohesive team
- Positive attitude and a real passion to work within Aged Care
- Please Note- No sponsorship is offered for this position
Forward your details by clicking on APPLY button or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For confidential chat call Darshan on 0408 287 448.