Looking for a sea of change? Check out this Scrub/Scout position in the glorious Gold Coast!
Australian Health Professionals is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with recent Scrub/Scout and full working rights to join our clients growing perioperative team in the Gold Coast.
This position is a permanent full time position, however part time is available if availability fits in with session times.
This a private cute care hospital providing an extensive range of inpatient, outpatient and critical care services. Equipped with the most advanced medical, surgical, maternity and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best care to patients.
Due to growth and expansion they are seeking experienced Perioperative Nurses to join their growing Theatre team. At the end of 2019 the hospital will open 2 additional operating theatres.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a brand new state of the art facilities
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Assistance program
- Live and work Gold Coast - walk along the beach before or after work
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Must hold Aus Citizenship / NZ Citizenship / Australian Permanent Residency
- At least 2 years' experience as a Scrub/Scout
- Able to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
To apply hit "apply now" or speak with Sarah today on T: 02 8889 4072 M: 0428 883 707 E: email@example.com