Looking for a job closer to home? AHP have the perfect match this February for you! Scrub/Scout jobs across Sydney
Australian Health Professionals is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse with recent Scrub/Scout experience and full working rights to join our clients team in Sydney .
***Sponsorship not available****
This a private cute care hospital providing an extensive range of inpatient, outpatient and critical care services. Equipped with the most advanced medical, surgical, maternity and diagnostic technology, the Hospital is able to provide the very best care to patients.
Due to growth and expansion they are seeking experienced Perioperative Nurses to join their growing Theatre team. At the end of 2019 the hospital will open 2 additional operating theatres.
What is in it for you?
- Work in a brand new state of the art facilities
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Employee Assistance program
- Find a job closer to home and enjoy shorter commutes to work
- AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- Must hold Aus Citizenship / NZ Citizenship / Australian PR
- At least 2 years' experience working as a Scrub/Scout
- Able to work effectively both in a team and autonomously
- Excellent time management skills
To apply hit "apply now" or speak with Sarah today on T: 02 8889 4072 M: 0428 883 707 E: firstname.lastname@example.org