Exciting opportunity to join a well renowned NFP organisation Permanent part-time role available! Improve educational outcomes for young people in c
- Exciting opportunity to join a well renowned NFP organisation
- Permanent part-time role available!
- Improve educational outcomes for young people in caree
As the successful candidate, you will work with young people in a therapeutic transitional care program to build connections with young people and educational providers. You will develop educational plans aimed at increasing educational participation, reduce absenteeism and education exclusion. You will advocate for the young people to ensure they receive the educational opportunities that they deserve and also develop educational activities for the young people to undertake.
In order to be considered for this position you will have the following:
- Relevant qualifications in the educational field
- Demonstrated experience in providing educational experiences for young people with multiple complex needs
- Experience in developing and implementing education programs
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work collaboratively
- Driving license and car
In return you will be offered a base salary in the region of $79-83k (pro rata) + super + the benefits of salary packaging associated for working with an NFP organisation. The exact salary is to be negotiated on dependant upon experience and qualifications.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, the criteria regarding qualifications can be relaxed for such applicants.
To find out more about the role please call Ed Cockburn on 0406 664 779 or email your CV to Edward@welfarers.com.au. Alternatively, please click “apply now” to declare your interest in this position.