Permanent, full-time roles available!
- Opportunity to work with a highly regarded, long standing organisation
- Make a difference in the lives of young people
- Flexible shifts
Welfare Recruitment Solutions are proud to be partnering with a leading Out of Home Care Provider across Australia to assist in the recruitment of a number of Youth Workers. Located in Grafton and the surrounding areas, these workers will be contributing to the ongoing support of children and young people in a permanent residential out of home care basis.
Supporting the House Manager in the coordination of day-to-day operations, you will incorporate a trauma informed therapeutic framework into supporting young people with high and complex needs. In this role, you will be providing young people with consistency, support and safety, using individual case plans. The purpose of this role to support young people to achieve positive outcomes in their education, physical and mental health.
You will be offered an hourly rate based on SCHADS level 3 (Up to $39 hourly base rate on a casual contract or $30 - $32 hourly base rate on a permanent contract) plus the benefits of salary packaging and super.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- Diploma level qualifications in a social welfare field
- Drivers licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Demonstrated understanding of children protection and statutory child protection frameworks
- Strong communication, interpersonal and de-escalation skills
If you would like to discuss this opportunity in more detail or apply directly, please call Ruth on 0412 993 363, or email your CV through to email@example.com.
We encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Straight Islander peoples. The criteria regarding qualifications can be relaxed for such applicants.