Ongoing Fixing Carpentry roles located in the Perth CBD with an immediate start
Career Boss WA are seeking experienced Fixing Carpenters for current and upcoming projects located in the Perth Metro area.
Working with local businesses on various commercial and construction projects.
Minimum requirements for this role:
- Minimum 3 years Fixing Carpentry experience
- Ability to read plans
- Deliver high quality works
- White/blue card
- Able to pass drug and alcohol screening
- Relevant tools for the role i.e. Nail bag/tool bag
- A reasonable level of fitness is required in order to undertake a variety of tasks that may involve labouring duties.
- 1st and 2nd fix
- Aluminium trims
- Aluminium faced skirting
- detailed works
- Vanity's and windows
- MDF boxings
- fixing HMR boards to metal brackets for vanity stone
- Cut MDF into light boxes and TV units
- Hard working attitude
- Ability to work autonomously as part of a team
- Very safety conscious and able to adhere to company policies and procedures
We look forward to hearing from you!