Are you looking for more support or stability? Have volume experience? If so, we want to hear from you!
- Volume supervision experience essential
- We're a family owned volume builder with operations in SA, VIC, NSW & QLD
- You'll report into an encouraging Construction Manager and get plenty of support
Burbank Australia is ranked by HIA as one of the top 10 national residential home builders and has extensive and successful operations in South Australia, Victoria, Queensland, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory.
For over 36 years, we have been successfully building the great Australian dream in all its forms. With the growth of the South Australian business, we have an exciting opportunity for a driven and experienced Building Supervisor to join our dynamic and committed SA team.
In this role you'll have access to an encouraging and supportive Construction Manager, strong IT systems and support, and a high performing and experienced office-based support team.
You’ll will be empowered to manage your allocated sites and deliver high quality Burbank homes and a smooth and engaging customer experience. And you’ll benefit from being part of a growing business with demonstrated exceptional build quality and a network of very happy customers.
A 'week in the life' –
- Supervising all work carried out on allocated sites
- Directing progress of stages and monitor compliance with construction documents
- Interpreting building plans and adhering to regulations and codes of practice
- Negotiating with sub-contractors and scheduling work on site
- Arranging supplies of materials and equipment and verifying delivery
- Maintaining and updating Click Home
- Completing quality assurance inspections
- Monitoring and controlling ETS spending
To be successful you'll present with the following –
- Comparable volume building supervisory experience
- Tertiary qualification in building and construction or similar discipline
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with high attention to detail
- A vibrant, approachable and positive personality with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- An aptitude for project management and be technically minded.
- A White card
Burbank offers an attractive salary, with plenty of employee benefits including discounts on building. In addition to this, you will have the opportunity to work with great people around you.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience to become the next Building Supervisor at Burbank, please apply now!