Experienced Maintenance Fitter required. Local Government opportunity. Competitive hourly rate. Travel & Accommodation provided.
LO-GO Appointments is seeking a Maintenance Fitter with experience in water and wastewater for a temporary 2-month assignment located in North Queensland.
Accommodation will be provided and travel expenses will be compensated at the beginning and end of the assignment.
- Perform hands-on mechanical maintenance services, including proactive and reactive maintenance for water supply infrastructure and wastewater conveyance and treatment systems;
- Assist with the preparation of annual maintenance programs and ensure that maintenance requirements are met;
- Perform condition assessments and provide advice on the condition of assets and equipment, including reporting defects outside the normal maintenance program scope; and
- Comply with workplace health and safety obligations.
- Trade Certificate in Fitting/Turning, or other relevant industry qualifications;
- General Construction Safety Card;
- Current C class Queensland Drivers Licence;
- Relevant knowledge, skills and hands-on experience with mechanical maintenance, repair or upgrades to water and sewerage plant and equipment;
- Experience with mechanical equipment and control systems typically used in municipal water supply and sewerage; and
- Sound computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or for more information contact LO-GO Appointments on (07) 5477 5433.